Exclusively/Wholly Owned by Regenerative Medical Solutions Inc (RMS).
• Issued Patent (9,828,634): Markers for differentiation of stem cells into differentiated cell populations
• Issued Patent (9,765,302): Compositions and methods for differentiating stem cells into cell populations comprising beta-like cells
• Issued Patent (9,371,516): Compositions and methods for differentiating stem cells into cell populations comprising beta-like cells
Exclusively Licensed to Regenerative Medical Solutions Inc.
• Issued Patent (8,685,730, April 1, 2014): “Methods And Devices For Differentiating Pluripotent Stem Cells Into Cells Of The Pancreatic Lineage”
• Issued Patent (9,540,613 B2), RMS was a co-inventor with UW: “Methods For Producing Insulin- secreting Beta Cells From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells”
Additional License Rights: US Patents: 7029913, 7582479, 5843870, 620086, 7005252, 7217569
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Patents (iPS Academia Japan), Yamanaka worldwide patents: 8048899, 8278104, 8058065, 8121987 and the additional worldwide “Yamanaka Patents”